Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cecret Lake



We've made a habit of hiking to Cecret Lake every fall.  Last year there were salamanders but this year we weren't so lucky.  However,  the weather was perfect and the lake was beautiful.  Sam hiked 2.5 miles all by HIMSELF.  Sometimes I worry that cystinosis holds him back but I think he may have been the ONLY three year old that made the entire hike on his own that day. 


Sam and Tallinn rock climbing.
 
This is one of the days when Sam asked to be Moses for Halloween.  "Let my people go!"

Sam is a fearless rock climber.  I'll encourage that.  Cousin Nicholas joined us on the hike.


Sam thinks grandpa is so much fun.

beauty.

1,2,3 boys

2 comments:

  1. oh my cute! way to go, sam!! i died that he asked to be moses..! for reall?? hilarious.
    that picture of the sky and the clouds is gorgeous. looks like fun! i love that tradition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of Sam for doing such a great job on that hike!

    ReplyDelete