Tuesday, January 8, 2013

pictures for if we ever get this blog put into book form


 PIER 39 at Christmas time!


Samuel is fascinated with Alcatraz... maybe a little too much.  I started reading him the book, Al Capone Does My Shirts but I'll hold off on that one for a couple years.  It's a really cute book.  However, Sam is pretty keen on "bad guys" right now so I'd rather not finish it right now.  He looks forward to scripture reading at night because he always finds a "fight story".  The way he says the word "fight" cracks me up every time.  No more Kung-Fu Panda 1 or 2 in this household. 







 After medical bizzness we thought we'd kill the rest of our time in Santa Cruz.  It didn't last long.  We were there long enough to play miniature golf, take some random photos, and then turn right around and head to San Francisco.  Farewell Santa Cruz.  For-ev-er. 

 aw, the eery beach in Santa Cruz. empty. cold. creepy?

 

Ray Bradbury inspiration

I'm sure it looks better at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment