Friday, April 5, 2013

Guess Who?


Lars at eight months.  Sam at his one year birthday party. 

Alpha Smoot took the picture of Sam.  Allie, your photography is amazing.  They really do look a lot alike.  Presh.

p.s. Sam was diagnosed with cystinosis less than a week after this picture was taken.  Because of rickets, he couldn't put pressure on his hands like Lars has been doing for weeks now.    Today,  Sam is strong, energetic, and right now he is sharing his duplos with his brother.  He's really thoughtful... and a little bit bossy too.

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I'd say they look alike:) So darling!! It reminds me of Cameron and Gabe next door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So cute! Lars is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I love the lighting in your house, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs,hugs and more hugs! Love those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, twinners for sure. They look more like twins than my twin sister and I did at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit jealous of Lars' mobility myself! Elsie will roll 1 time, and then back. No crawling. If you sit her down somewhere, she just sits there. She is getting close to walking though, and I am so anxious because I know it will make her so happy to MOVE! Both of your boys are so SO cute.

    ReplyDelete